A Look At The Numbers

Things have pretty much stayed the same for the last 5 months. Although, I'm in better shape than I was when I was in Colorado. I was active everyday in Colorado...but it was usually just a walk with Cooper. Which is still good, but obviously not cutting it when I was eating so much. Plus I wasn't working up a major sweat...which is one of my favorite things to do. Since returning to Jersey, I have developed a pretty great workout routine. I can say I'm proud of my activity the last couple months. I can now run 4 miles without stopping to walk at a pretty decent pace. I'm faster than I have ever been and that happened relatively fast. I still feel slow, but I'm getting over it and I know sooner or later I will be running faster than I ever thought possible. I have also kept up a strength training routine. While Bob Harper and his kettlebells haven't become a constant in my life, I'm lifting weights at least two times per week. I'm getting my sweat on and I love it! And I think that shows in the numbers above.

I have lost inches everywhere...except my waist. So I think that goes to show that the few pounds I have gained by eating too many cheeseburgers, drinking a beer and a couple too many glasses of wine are going all right to my middle. Ugh...that's so annoying how that happens. But I'm determined to work it off. And I'm determined to put the right fuel into my body so I don't undo all my great work.

I'm still holding onto the goal to get out of the 180s! I have come so close once before, but this time I'm saying goodby to the 180s once and for all. But first I'm setting a little smaller goal. My first goal is to get to 30lbs total loss. So that is 3.9lbs. Easy, right? I want to put a new 5lb star on my board. And then I'm going to celebrate like crazy when I get out of the 180s. :)

So, here it is in numbers:

Current Weight: 187.9
Total Pounds Lost: 26.1

Arms: 12.5"
Hips: 43"
Bust: 40.5"
Waist: 37"
Thighs: 24'
Dress Size: 14

Goals
1. Get to Total Pounds Lost = 30lbs (need to lose 3.9 lbs)
2. Get out of 180s (need to lose 7.9 lbs)

I'm still a tiny bit hesitant to focus so much on the scale again. Because honestly, I'm feeling pretty good these days. But the truth is, I want to be thinner, fitter, lighter. I want to wear clothes that I still feel like I can't wear. I want to be more comfortable in my skin. And I want to be as healthy as possible. And also, I know I can do better than I have been doing.

I've got one life and I want to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment