Taking Measurements

I started taking my measurements..waist, hips, thighs, etc. I figured it couldn't hurt, and might help me understand better how my body is changing. It's hard to see the changes sometimes, but numbers are very easy to understand.


I took my second measurements today. And it's good to see some positive results. :) But the only thing is that I feel like I don't know exactly where/how I took my measurements last time. So I didn't know how accurate the changes were. I followed the Weight Watchers Guidelines (you can find them here) but I'm still not sure I did it the exact same way I did last time. So I think I'm going to start taking them every week for awhile. This way I get use to taking measurements and hopefully I will become more consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment