Letting Go

One of the greatest lessons I've learned in the last year is that there are just some things I can't control. Being able to let go enough to just enjoy life and let things happen is not something that EVER came easy to me. I'm finally looking at life in a different way...looking at the changes I can make...and then letting the rest go. It's all we can do. It's all we should be expected to do. It's a relief actually. The funny part is…that by letting go I’m actually feeling more in control of my life…more in control of my emotions…more in control of my body. I’m happier cause I don’t waste all that time fretting over the things I can’t control. It’s still a struggle. And I’m not perfect. But that’s OK. It’s all part of the process …that, honestly, I don’t have much control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment