Week in Reveiw: Just Way Too Busy

I've just been really horrible about this whole thing lately.

It's been a crazy few weeks. Work is busy. I have no car. I haven't been tracking.

But! I still lost the pound this week.

Through it all I've managed to listen to that little voice in my head just telling me to live a balanced life. I didn't use the excuse that I don't have a car and can't go grocery shopping to eat what ever I wanted. I didn't stop getting some activity in just because I don't have a car to drive myself to the gym.

I'm not gonna lie, I haven't felt completely on track and I know there are some good habits that I need to keep up and incorporate back into my daily routine if this is really going to work. But I'm still working towards my goal.

Almost 25 pounds gone baby! Almost in the 180s! I'm excited.

Current Weight: 191.4 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment