Good Start

Already feeling better.
Things have been going great this week. I'm not putting too much pressure on myself. Taking just one day at a time. I'm starting to accept that this weight loss is not going to happy in a sixty minute workout and that I will loose it pound by pound. I have been tracking all my food, which is HUGE. In the past I have been great for a day, but then loose motivation and stop recording. I'm really trying to remember that this is a new way of life. A new healthier lifestyle.

Tonight I already fill so much better! And it has only been six days. I just have to hold onto that. Remind myself that eating healthy foods and exercising regularly makes me feel so much better than a hamburger and fries and sitting around on the couch.

Gotta keep it up. Especially tomorrow - Friday. Friday will be a big test. Friday usually means going out for dinner, having some drinks and taking a break from the gym. But I want to keep going. I want to have a great week to start this off. I need the little confidence boost right now that comes from being successful at something.

No comments:

Post a Comment